The Carbon Capsule Replacement fits both the LifeStraw Steel and the LifeStraw Go with 2-Stage Filtration. It reduces bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 liters.
The LifeStraw Steel and LifeStraw Go with 2-Stage Filtration have a dual-stage filter system: the hollow fiber membrane (HFM) and the carbon capsule. The HFM lasts for 1,000 liters. The carbon capsule lasts for 100 liters and is replaceable.
Features and Benefits:
- Filters 100 liters (26 gallons) of water
- Food grade quality activated carbon
- 2 carbon capsule replacements per package
- Reduces chlorine
- Reduces bad odour and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOC)
- Replacing the Carbon Capsule in your LifeStraw Steel
- Simply unscrew the bottom cap of the LifeStraw Steel and gently remove the carbon capsule. Discard the used one. Insert the new carbon capsule into bottom opening of the straw and press firmly until it's secured.
Replacing the Carbon Capsule in your LifeStraw Go with 2-Stage Filtration
Unscrew the filter from the bottle lid and gently remove the carbon capsule. The capsule will be at the top of the filter between the HFM and the lid. Insert the new carbon capsule into the straw and press firmly until it's secured. Discard the used one.