The biggest kit in the world won't make a difference if it's sitting in camp while you're in the field. The Field Trauma with QuikClot is designed to be small enough to stash into a daypack while equipping you with the supplies and information to venture 1-2 days away from your base. A 25g QuikClot Sport dressing stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the included bandages, dressings, and medication enables you to stabilize the fracture or sprain, and keep the patient comfortable while you make your way back to camp or await rescue.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Stop Bleeding Fast!
QuikClot Sport Sponge stops bleeding fast.
Clean and Close Wounds
Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
Dress Bullet and Arrow Wounds
Petrolatum gauze promotes healing and doesn't adhere to deep puncture wounds.
Manage Pain and Illnesses
A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
Nitrile examination gloves plus biohazard disposal bag.
Provide Hospital-Quality Care
Hospital-quality tools set the standard for backcountry medical care.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 1 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
Blister / Burn
- 2 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - QuikClot Sport 25g
- 2 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 11 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut and Shaped (11 pieces)
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine
- 1 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 8 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Dressing, Petrolatum, 3" x 3"
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use