A good pair of boots has to withstand the rigorous wear and tear that you subject them to. That's why you need a shoe repair adhesive that works just as hard as you do. Whether on the job or out for an adventure,Freesole by Gear Aid offers permanent repairs to boots and shoes.
Freesolenot only repairs, but you can also use it to add abrasion resistance, create durable toe caps and re-build worn heels for added shock absorption. The patented urtehane rubber formulaprovides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance and is unaffected byheat or cold (-20degreesF to +200degreesF). With clear or black color options you'll always have a matching repair with theColor Sync colorant kit.
From rubber boots to steel toe boots and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Freesole.
- Patented urethane rubber shoe repair adhesive
- Provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- Heavy-duty formula is tough, flexible and permanent
- Thermoset rubber unaffected by solvents, heat or cold (-20degreesF to +200degreesF)
- High durometer rubber provides excellent shock absorption
- Dries clear or add Color Sync colorant for black repairs
- Safe for use on all types of work boots including rubber boots, cowboy boots, steel toe boots, leather boots, snow boots and more
Made in USA