Morakniv Companion BlackBlade
The Morakniv Companion is an all-in-one knife for outdoor enthusiasts with a patterned, high-friction grip that makes it comfortable to hold and easy to handle. The Companion features a 4.1-inch (104 mm) blade of hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel with a three-quarter tang for outdoor and marine applications where knives are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. Stainless steel knives are less susceptible to corrosion and oxidization than carbon steels, giving them a longer life overall, plus they maintain edge sharpness for optimum cutting performance. The Companion will perform well with camp food preparations, creating tinder, cutting small limbs, and much more. Includes a color-matching sheath with belt clip. Overall length 8.6 inches (218 mm); Blade length: 4.1 inches (104 mm); Blade thickness: 0.1 inches (2.5 mm); Weight w/ sheath: 4.1 oz. (116 g). Made in Sweden.
Blade of stainless steel with a black ED-coating which gives the blade a dark-colored layer, approximately 20̴åµm thick.
- Knife with a 2.5 mm thick cold-rolled stainless steel blade.
- Coated blade helps prevent corrosion and reflection.
- Scandinavian grind produces a very sharp edge with excellent control of the cut and is easy to sharpen.
- Ergonomic handle with patterned high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension of your hand.
- Black plastic sheath with belt clip.