Olympia AD160 CREE LED
The AD series by Olympia is a high-performance flashlight designed for outdoor use. It uses innovative CREE LED technology to ensure high-brightness for any illumination need. Each light is crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum with Type II hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish. All models have five light settings including strobe and SOS for emergency situations. All Olympia flashlights are ANSI FL-1 tested. The AD line is waterproof to IPX-8 and impact resistant to 1 meter. The AD line is perfect for all situations including hunting, hiking, camping, caving, general household use, recreational activities or emergency situations.
- Waterproof IPX-8 to2 meters
- 160 Lumens
- 5 light settings: High‰̥ۡMiddle‰̥ۡLow‰̥ۡStrobe‰̥ۡSOS
- 5 Memory light settings: Automatically memorize last used setting/mode after being in any one of the five light settings for 3 seconds.
- Can cycle through modes via "Momentary On" button capability
- Complies with ANSI FL 1 Standard
- Beam distance:107 Meters
- Peak Beam Intensity:2890 Candelas
- Aircraft-grade aluminum with Type II anodized anti-abrasive finish
- CREE-XPG-R3 LED
- Compatible with: AA Alkaline or rechargeablebatteries
- High performance metal orange peel reflector