- ‰ۢÌöÌÛContains the fuel, ferro rod, and wick in one all-inclusive fire starting kit that fits conveniently in your pocket
- Strikes hot, burns hot: Ferro rod strikes at over 3000 degrees and flame burns at over 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Each match is capable of thousands oflong burning strikes
- Will start a fire in the rain, sleet, or snow
- If you can strike a match you can start a fire (and this one won't burn your fingertips)
In a survival situation, a fire is life. This tool will make sure that you can start a fire whenever, wherever you need it. Built in O-Ring keeps fuel from evaporating indefinitely (A Zippo can run dry in as little as a week!). Refillable with ordinary lighter fluid (not included).
- Just unscrew and remove the striker (match) and fill with a little lighter fluid.
- Re-insert and screw, butdo notover-tighten, thestriker (match) for about 5-10 seconds. This allows the fibers to absorb the lighter fluid.
- Unscrew the striker (match) and strikeagainst the ferro rod on the side of the match body. The first use mayrequire several strikes to remove the coating.
- The match canburn for several seconds.
- Make sure to blow out the flame before re-inserting back into match body.