Seahorse Protective Equipment
Seahorse SE630 Protective Case with Foam
Since 1997, Seahorse has designed and manufactured protective equipment cases that are watertight, airtight, and crush resistant. Located in Southern California, the Seahorse facility has been engineering, developing, manufacturing and testing products that are rugged and lightweight. Seahorse Protective Cases produces top of the line protection at affordable prices with a Lifetime Guarantee*.
Additional shipping costs for this heavy/bulky item.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Outside: 17.54 x 14.24 x 7.5" (44.55 x 36.17 x 19.05cm)
- Inside: 16.02 x 11.6 x 6.22"(40.69 x 29.46 x 15.8cm)
- 7.16 lbs. (3.25 kg) with Pre-scored Foam
- 6.29 lbs. (2.86 kg) Empty
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 8 lbs. (3.63 kg)
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Automatic Pressure Purge System:Seahorse's Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes:Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept "TSA" and most standard padlocks.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Guarantee*:SEAHORSE CASES are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case by the manufacturer. Cases that have been modified are not covered by this guarantee.