To maximize your comfort and safety, pepper gel virtually eliminates wind blowback with no in-air atomization, meaning it only affects the target/person it directly contacts. Gel also offers a 20% greater range than traditional pepper spray - this model sprays 18 feet/5.5M. It's safe to use indoors, as it won't spread through HVAC systems and is designed not to affect others in the immediate area.
- ENHANCED SAFETY- pepper gel does not atomize like traditional pepper spray, meaning it virtually eliminates wind blowback and only affects what it directly contacts, plus it offers a 20% greater range (18' feet/5.5 m) for protection at a safer distance
- MAXIMUM STOPPING POWER- maximum strength formula is backed by our in-house high performance liquid chromatography laboratory which guarantees maximum stopping power, eliminating the 30% failure rate experienced with other pepper spray brands (University of Utah study); plus UV marking dye aids in suspect identification
- #1 PEPPER SPRAY BRAND TRUSTED BY POLICE AND CONSUMERS WORLDWIDE- including New York, Chicago PD, Los Angeles County Sheriff's and U.S. Marshals; made in the U.S.A. and ISO 9001:2008 certified with a 4-year shelf life from the date of manufacture
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE WITH PROTECTION AGAINST MULTIPLE THREATS- belt holster helps pepper gel be ready at a moment's notice; contains 18 bursts plus a flip top safety mechanism to prevent accidental discharge
- FREE TRAINING- packaging includes link to free training video in addition to publicly available safety tips on our blog