Universal Bore Sight
The new and improved LaserLyte Laser Bore Sighter
Save time, money and ammunition with the new and improved LaserLyte® Laser Bore Sight. Incorporating LaserLyte's patented one-piece design and caliber-fitting systems the new Laser Bore Sight is fifty percent smaller than the previous model. This easy-to-use product can get a shooter within three to four inches of the bull's-eye at 100 yards in about three shots.
Constructed from tough T6 aluminum, the Laser Bore Sight comes in a sleek red finish and works great on any weapon with at least three inches of barrel length. The Laser Bore Sight makes sight-in sessions a breeze for scopes, lasers or iron sights on any firearm from .22 to .50 caliber with included adapters.
For maximum versatility the system also works with new accessories (sold separately), including a shotgun adapter for .50 to .75 caliber and improved scope leveler. The Laser Bore Sight activates with a roll switch and is powered by three 393 batteries that provide one and a half hours of continuous use. This unit is also excellent for modern rifles and its modest design works great with most flash suppressors and muzzle breaks.
- Product Number: MBS-1
- Compatible Firearms: .22 - .50 Caliber, minimum 3-inch barrel
- Power Output: 650nm, 5mW, Class IIIA
- Batteries: 3-393 batteries
- Battery Life: 1.5 hours constant on
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum
- Weight: .75 oz., 20 g
- Length/Max., Dia./Min. Dia./Height: 5 in./.52 in./.20 in., 129 mm/ 13.25 mm/ 5 mm
- Range at Night: 500 yd., 457.2 m