Adventure Medical Kits
Wound Cleaning & Closing
Refill or customize your first aid kit with what you need to clean and close a wound. Wound irrigation tool with 18 gauge tip provides a powerful steam to flush dirt and other contaminants from a wound before closing. Wound closure strips are specifically designed to provide needed tension to close wound edges after irrigation. 4‰ length can be cut down to the right size while pack of ten provides ample strips to get the job done. Tincture of benzoin is used on the unbroken skin to enhance the adhesion of wound closure strips.
- Clean Dirt and Debris from Wounds
- Wound Irrigation Tool, 20cc. with 18 Gauge Tip for cleaning wounds.
- Securely Close Wound Edges for a Better Looking Heal
- Wound Closure Strip to use in place of sutures for closing wound edges.
- Keep Wound Closure Strips in Place
- Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive dramatically increases the adhesiveness of wound closure strips, moleskin, and tape to stay on longer.
Wound Cleaning Wound Closure
- 1 - Wound Irragation Tool, 20cc. with 18 Guage Tip
- Wound Closure
- 2 - Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive Vial
- 10 - Wound Closure Strip, 1/4" x 4"